River City Volkswagen Club  
Home •  Club Meetings •  Gatherings •  Car Pics •  Links •  Message Board
FAQ •  Search •  Memberlist •  Calendar •  Album
Register •  Profile •  Log in to check your private messages •  Log in

Hey there is a VW club in spokane!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
04 Rabbit Man

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Hey there is a VW club in spokane! Reply with quote

Hi to all I did not know of a club with a web site in spokane. and I still never hear about bug fair till it's over but dam some day I will make one and bring a rabbit full of parts to trade.
Troy you look all alone in hear.
You never told me about this place.
Are Lowly Rabbit owners a part of your club?
Will I be an out cast?
how do I join the club?
How many members drive Rabbits?
Well maybe I'll just come to your next meating.
See You Later Troy!
Cool club! Cool VW

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: hey there is a vw club in spokane Reply with quote

Sorry , will have to work on that , I figure every one is tired of hearing me push the club and show , and I forget that even after this long , some people don't know about us . I ussually have show flyers the event before the show , but I was out this year . Club is open to anyone with VW interest (air or water) no car ownership required , we have a few water cooled members , my house included . I will be out of town the next meeting , but you are welcome to come . TROY
ONEBADBUG

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hank, we would love to have more rabbit (water cooled) people, but they generally stay away because either: they are lame, or they THINK we are just vintage guys. The guys that do everything ARE vintage, so they tend to have vintage cars. Talk to me about the used parts thing next race. And bring me one of those wheels you're selling, please.
Steve
04 Rabbit Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Steve I'll bring you a wheel.
I just got a very nice Rabbit and I would like to show it off so if I can I will come cruse w/you vintage Guys. And as of 2005 the Rabbits are becoming vintage. The one I just got is a 1975 2 door w/cabby kit and a nice flame paint job so maybe it will fit in with you "vintage Guys".
Any way hope to see you around.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down with the watercooled. I have a number of old aircooled, but just picked up a 87 syncro and love it. I'd also like to have a rabbit or jetta diesal one day.
cseany66vw

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok well I found you guys too...I am an air head and I am liquid cooled. I have a 66vw in the garage going thru the very slow process, an 05 gti 1.8t and a mk2 jetta. I'm gonna try and make it out to the cruise on the 20th...Thanks for the site!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Hey there is a VW club in spokane! Reply with quote

We'll see you there
ARR #3
CDA Racer

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hank
I thought you had been on here before. Bring the race car down to the show if your not racing. I took my race car a couple times ,because everyone loves to look at them. Talk to you soon John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: