River City Volkswagen Club  
Home •  Club Meetings •  Gatherings •  Car Pics •  Links •  Message Board
FAQ •  Search •  Memberlist •  Calendar •  Album
Register •  Profile •  Log in to check your private messages •  Log in

Advice needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paddington

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:38 pm    Post subject: Advice needed Reply with quote

Hi - I’m new here. I was hoping to start asking my millions of questions at one of your meetings, but…..
I have a ‘79 convertible Beetle that’s been sitting in my garage for years. My now-disabled husband started working on it years ago (replaced the rotten floor pans), and I’m pretty sure there’s nothing else major that’s wrong with it. We did drive it home when we bought it in 2011.
And, I recently acquired an ‘80 Vanagon, which we also drove home a few months ago. No telling what needs to be done. The last owner said he had the engine rebuilt but it looks suspect, even though we have the paperwork for the rebuild.
So - I’m looking for advice on where to go for help. I’m not sure if I want to keep the bug. Looking for suggestions on honest, reasonably-priced services in Spokane.
I want to get the camper up and running.
Thanks

Suggestions, please?
Troy Hobbs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:07 pm    Post subject: Advice needed Reply with quote

For the Vanagon I would give Adam at Bruno Enterprise a call (206) 914-0512, hes out by Kaiser.

For the convertible give Jimmy at Euro Union (509) 892-2023, hes over by U City in the Valley

ARR #3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: