River City Volkswagen Club  
Home •  Club Meetings •  Gatherings •  Car Pics •  Links •  Message Board
FAQ •  Search •  Memberlist •  Calendar •  Album
Register •  Profile •  Log in to check your private messages •  Log in

68 beetle Automatic with Patina

Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bajumbug

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: 68 beetle Automatic with Patina Reply with quote

1968 type 1 with great patina! Pretty rusty, but somebody should take it and love it. NO ENGINE, but when I removed it and installed it into my '66, it started right up, which makes me ASSUME the 3 speed stick-O-matic works, but I don't know for sure. The former owner said he drove it all the time, but was really rusty and he didn't want it any more. In Omak, bring a trailer (can't be towed) and $300.00 and take it home. If you don't have 300, bring a different amount and we'll talk lol. I have had trouble posting my pictures on this site for the "Car Pix" section, so if you want photos just call me or email me. Mark Newman in Omak (509)429-7819. More details and photos on Craigslist Seattle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: