River City Volkswagen Club  
Home •  Club Meetings •  Gatherings •  Car Pics •  Links •  Message Board
FAQ •  Search •  Memberlist •  Calendar •  Album
Register •  Profile •  Log in to check your private messages •  Log in

Chirp....chirp.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
motofly196

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Chirp....chirp..... Reply with quote

It's like crickets in here!!! Warm weather must have everybody finally enjoying summer?? What have you guys been working on lately? I almost have the 63' Bus ready to take in to WSP for inspection...just bolt on a few more recent purchases, and she's ready!! Now I just need to suck up the $54 to use a Uhaul trailer for 1 hour. Thieves!!!

Scott
hubcapt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet Eric would be happy to let you borrow his towbar, plus when you return it with a case of Pabst he gets even happier!

Ive been busy on the move in still, my garage is non-existant at the moment Evil or Very Mad , and my 62 crapped out on my during the move, luckily while I was moving a full load with it and following my scab Evil or Very Mad . Someday soon everything will be done, including some home repairs and what not, cant wait to get back into the game!! Twisted Evil
Long-roofs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Bus tow-bar, or tow-dolly if needed.

Working on a clean '65 Beetle, the original paint, Panama Beige, is amazing! The interior is so nice and original, including headliner, hard to find in said condition.

I also heard of another '65 Sea Blue Beetle, could be coming my way (sorry Hubcapt, could be your cars Brother)...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: