River City Volkswagen Club  
Home •  Club Meetings •  Gatherings •  Car Pics •  Links •  Message Board
FAQ •  Search •  Memberlist •  Calendar •  Album
Register •  Profile •  Log in to check your private messages •  Log in

BOLO 94 s-10 blazer stolen from my front lawn.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bugpack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: BOLO 94 s-10 blazer stolen from my front lawn. Reply with quote

I hate how complacant the police are about responding to GTA's. we just bought this 1994 s-10 tahoe edition blazer for $500 from a buddy of mine and just got it licensed. It was parked in our front lawn. (I'm still at Ft. Lewis waiting for medical to be taken care of) My wife started it this morning and went inside for like 30sec. came back out and say the )(&*%**(% ahole backing off my lawn.
I'm attempting to post a pic but if it doesn't work heres the description.
1994 S-10 4dr blazer. (the boxy body style)
White in color with silver/bray pinstriping.
stock wheels.
license plate (wa) 392YCP. exp 10/2010.
If you see PLEASE call the cops. thank you and hope to see you all at next years bugfair.[/img][img][/img]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

call the cops? Fuck the cops, let's handle it.
Orange

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might want to keep an eye on the people you bought it from and who they would have given a key to the car. Sounds like someone had a key to your Blazer unless the keys were left in it. It's odd someone would take a Blazer. Be looking for a scam.
bugpack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: blazer found. Reply with quote

well I called dispatch at work (garbage dept city of spokane) and gave them the description. 6 hours later a driver found it a cpl miles away. aholes tore up my dash to get the stereo and now have keys to both our cars and the house. blazer is in the shop being rekeyed and new locks on house. my neighbors truck was stolen at 3pm today. be nery aware of your neighborhood. we desperately need to get back involved in protecting our homes. I've gone so far as to walk around my block late at night with a nice "walking stick" god help the poor bastard if I catch them tresspassing on my property.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: