River City Volkswagen Club  
Home •  Club Meetings •  Gatherings •  Car Pics •  Links •  Message Board
FAQ •  Search •  Memberlist •  Calendar •  Album
Register •  Profile •  Log in to check your private messages •  Log in

club questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheWerks

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:17 pm    Post subject: club questions Reply with quote

If a club member needed help to get his vdub rollin' to make a cruise night or a major show, does the club help out? if so in what ways? we used to pick a member and knock it out. Make it a nice looking roller. but they had to have met certain criteria's, be worthy of the cause and return the favor when called on. everybody chipped in. it just made for a better showing and made the club look good. Maybe something to discuss at the next meeting. just thought I would ask the big question and toss that idea out there..
Question Idea Exclamation

smithe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have done some shop nights that have helped out many people, myself included. Maybe not exactly what you are talking about, which sounds like a complete overhaul getting a VW running, but it has been very helpful in getting my VW's and others roadworthy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: