River City Volkswagen Club  
Home •  Club Meetings •  Gatherings •  Car Pics •  Links •  Message Board
FAQ •  Search •  Memberlist •  Calendar •  Album
Register •  Profile •  Log in to check your private messages •  Log in
 
Sunday Morning Breakfast
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 24, 25, 26  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Long-roofs



Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Posts: 714
Location: valley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandals wrote:
I will be there. We meet at 9:00 right? Are we still headed to the bike cruise? When is it? I'll throw one of my POS bikes in for the ride.


Yes, 9am at Cheap Shots on Trent, 8:45 here if you want a ride...

Call me in the morning by 8am.
Back to top
Long-roofs



Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Posts: 714
Location: valley

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added a couple photos under Pictures, can't seem to add them here.
Back to top
Long-roofs



Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Posts: 714
Location: valley

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming soon, Sunday March 7th, 9am...Cheap Shots on Trent Ave.

Who's in?
Back to top
wheezzy



Joined: 07 Feb 2009
Posts: 242

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know im in.
Back to top
sandals



Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 401
Location: Sandpoint, I Don't Know

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to check with my people. I have a very busy schedule. It's hell being unemployed.
Back to top
smithe



Joined: 28 Jan 2009
Posts: 277
Location: Spokane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a surprise, drill weekend. For the 2nd weekend in a row that you guys are getting together for a breakfast, I will have to pass.
Back to top
hubcapt



Joined: 25 Sep 2009
Posts: 666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We still going to do it Easter morning? I know Im in, as long as Im not alone Crying or Very sad .
Back to top
Long-roofs



Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Posts: 714
Location: valley

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hubcapt wrote:
We still going to do it Easter morning? I know Im in, as long as Im not alone Crying or Very sad .


I'm in, I try to not let Holidays control me....that's over a month away, and you won't be alone. Laughing
Back to top
hubcapt



Joined: 25 Sep 2009
Posts: 666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was next Sunday? Mad Guess there is a difference in buying a calender and actually looking at it eh?

Quote:
I'm in, I try to not let Holidays control me....

Wonder what will be in your hand on Saint Patricks Day then? Very Happy
Back to top
sandals



Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 401
Location: Sandpoint, I Don't Know

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hubcapt wrote:
I thought it was next Sunday? Mad Guess there is a difference in buying a calender and actually looking at it eh?

Quote:
I'm in, I try to not let Holidays control me....

Wonder what will be in your hand on Saint Patricks Day then? Very Happy


A Cadbury creme egg.
Back to top
wheezzy



Joined: 07 Feb 2009
Posts: 242

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there gonna be another bike cruise that day?
I might have to dust off the old Schwinn Twinn.
Back to top
Long-roofs



Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Posts: 714
Location: valley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wheezzy wrote:
Is there gonna be another bike cruise that day?
I might have to dust off the old Schwinn Twinn.


The Vintage Bike Cruise is the first Sunday of every month all year. Josh from Time Bomb puts it on, cruise is called Elk Drug Dropouts. We leave from The Elk in Brownes Addition, meet there about 3pm, leave at 3:30pm, we ride through downtown and end up at Mike's Pizza on Nevada, pizza, beer and cruise back to the Elk. All are welcome, you really don't need a vintage bike to ride.
Back to top
Long-roofs



Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Posts: 714
Location: valley

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandals wrote:
hubcapt wrote:
I thought it was next Sunday? Mad Guess there is a difference in buying a calender and actually looking at it eh?

Quote:
I'm in, I try to not let Holidays control me....

Wonder what will be in your hand on Saint Patricks Day then? Very Happy


A Cadbury creme egg.


Yuk! Give me a Guinness and call it just another day...
Back to top
sandals



Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 401
Location: Sandpoint, I Don't Know

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long-roofs wrote:
sandals wrote:
hubcapt wrote:
I thought it was next Sunday? Mad Guess there is a difference in buying a calender and actually looking at it eh?

Quote:
I'm in, I try to not let Holidays control me....

Wonder what will be in your hand on Saint Patricks Day then? Very Happy


A Cadbury creme egg.


Yuk! Give me a Guinness and call it just another day...


Consider yourself controlled.
Back to top
hubcapt



Joined: 25 Sep 2009
Posts: 666

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I was able to sell something, unfortunately it was my vintage schwinn bike and not the bus. I will have to build one of my other bikes before next sunday. Anyone have an extra schwinn neck for a stingray/fastback/fiairlady style bike?
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 2 of 26

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


© River City Volkswagen Club, Powered by phpBB
Site Design and Hosting provided by Polestar Internet Services