River City Volkswagen Club  
Home •  Club Meetings •  Gatherings •  Car Pics •  Links •  Message Board
FAQ •  Search •  Memberlist •  Calendar •  Album
Register •  Profile •  Log in to check your private messages •  Log in

New to the club-Looking for a team to help build my car

Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> General Chatter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt Ryan '74

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: New to the club-Looking for a team to help build my car Reply with quote

New to the club- looking for skilled people to help build a bad little '74 super. I started the project 10 years ago before starting a business, getting married, and having 2 kids. Unfortunately I need to hire much of the work as I have no time. Everything but pan-off type demo has been done. Car is sitting on brand new suspension front and rear (stock torsion bars). I purchased almost everything including a 2275 complete long block from Scat in 2003. Motor is still on stand with all ports taped shut like day 1. Weber 44's still in the box. External oil cooler. All engine trim parts are there. Auto meter carbon fiber gauges. It's been so long I forget everything that I already have. Lots of body work done. Widened fenders with polished Porshe phone dials . Blah blah blah. This thing will be bad when its done. I appreciate any help from those of you with knowledge of building a non-stock bug the right way. I would like to do this thing really well. I look forward to future discussions and the day that I actually get to join you all on a cruise!! Thanks. [/list]
ONEBADBUG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.
Be sure to come out to the VW event.
http://spokanebugin.webs.com/
Baxsie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Matt. My son and I are building a 75. We should chat and visit each other's projects.

I'll PM my contact details.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    River City Volkswagen Club Forum Index -> General Chatter All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: